Saturday brought Brad and Mel and Aly from Rexburg along with a stop in by my dad to load up his truck with furniture which he then drove up to Rexburg for the Curnow's. What a crazy driving weekend Dad had! We grocery shopped and made soup and got things ready for the blessing all afternoon then went swimming at Ian's parents hotel. Also of note, Aly got engaged Saturday afternoon to her boyfriend, Payton. They will be getting married in September. So CONGRATS!
Our Sacrament meeting didn't start until 2:15pm so we had all morning to hang and get ready and visit. We had more family come just for the blessing too. It was a very nice blessing, but a slightly ridiculously large circle of guys. Oh well. After church we had a luncheon at our house with soups and bread and treats. It was a little crowded in our small house, but we had a wonderful time visiting and catching up with each other. Davin looked so adorable in his little white outfit and shoes and Weston looked just as cute in his little suit. It was a long day but very very nice.
The last of the family headed out this morning. The boys and I spent the day tidying up and relaxing a bit. Definitely a successful weekend. Check out the pictures from all the fun events!
All the family before the blessing.
10 comments:
You guys, Davin is so angelic! I love his cute little white outfit. Also, Weston's suit could not be any cuter. What a little man! I was sooo sad that I couldn't come yesterday. I wanted to so much. I'll tell you the crazy story soon. Anyways, you guys are such a cute little family. Love you all!
-Dawnie-
Davin is absolutely adorable in his white blessing outfit and I'm glad you had so much family come and visit! I'm going to return to look at the picture of Weston popping out of the suitcase. TOO funny!
So so cute!! I love the little blessing outfit on him. Those were some good family pictures too. We need to check back more often...Miriam totally failed the family identity game!! She did get Auntie Mel the first time, but Uncle Brad and Ian are the same person to her. :) She was having some serious identity issues
Hey Shannon. Those pictures look great. I LOVE the ones of just Davin in his blessing clothes. I am SO SAD we couldn't be there. Makenzie still has a high fever. It was 104.9 this morning, that is really scary. So hopefully it will pass soon. But it looks like you guys had a really fun weekend and wish I could have been part of it!
SO FUN!!! It sounds like it was a good weekend all the way around. I love when it all works out. It can be very exhausting, but a good exhausting. How nice to have so much family there for it. It is okay to have a big circle of guys. It just means that little baby has a lot of love. I am glad it went well and I loved seeing all the pictures. His little white outfit was so cute. :)
That was such a nice get away weekend! I wish we could have stayed longer. And I think just like you Shan, I'll be recovering from it all this week! But it was totally work it!
Ps. to all my sisters I win favorite Auntie to Davin!! HaHa it's a gross story, but I win!
How fun to have a lot of family out for the blessing! It sounds like everything went well and now i'm sure you're still recooping. :)
I love Weston's suit! He looks adorable.
How adorable! And how nice that so many family members could make it. I loved the family pics. P.S. I can't believe Aly's engaged! For some reason, that makes me feel old.
Davin is adorable!
Post a Comment