Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Happy Gurgling

Davin has been making the cutest little gurgly sounds, almost like laughing, and smiling a lot more now. I can't help but post the cutest ones. Our visit with Auntie Joy is going wonderfully. Look forward to a post about it on Monday!

9 comments:

Tara said...

These are adorable. Your boys have great smiles.

Alexis said...

Those are the cutest pictures. So adorable.

Anonymous said...

What. . did Joy do little dance, sing a song, give him ice-cream?? I've read the book I know what it takes to smile for auntie ;-) Now he needs to smile for Grandma B!

sara said...

Aren't happy babies great?!

Shewi128 said...

He really is a cute little boy. So smiley!

Jenny Timmerman said...

So cute! Looks like his personality is shining through already.

Anonymous said...

Oh his smiles are getting so big!!! Ha I love how Mom's quoting Smile for Auntie!

Tasha said...

You can seriously almost hear those gurgles coming out of those pictures! TOO CUTE! Can't wait for more details from when Joy was there!!

Glen & Kat said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I absolutely love that smile!