Oh wait . . . my blog posts are mostly about my family, my kids, my failures, joys and the minutia of my life. I also don't post a lot of pics of myself, however, I was playing with photobooth for the first time ever (even though we have had a mac our entire married life) and took some pics of myself. It was pretty fun and addicting. I really wanted to get a good shot of my hair since I'm totally loving this haircut and today is the first day of my contacts being back in! Yay! So here I am in my element with Davin sleeping in his carseat behind me. :) Enjoy.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I actually do love the haircut too. You'll have to post "sister" photo booth shots too :-) Have fun you kids!!
SHANNON! It's Sarah Houston. I found your blog! I still haven't sent you and Tara the pictures I promised after we went to Cafe Rio like three years ago. But I have them :). I am going to start reading your blog! Congrats on baby number 2! Take care!
Dang, I am loving that haircut too! You are so beautiful. I hope I get to come up and see you this summer sometime. I don't know what my plans are AT ALL (and I really should), but "up north" is high on my list. I want to meet that little mister in the carseat behind you :). Love you.
ohh my gosh i LOVE photobooth.... I think it is sooo funny and addicting. sometimes me and amanda will be playing with it at work and not realize someone has walked into the room... embarrassing! hahaha
Love them!!! That would be addicting. You are so beautiful Shannon. I really love your new haircut too. It fits your face so beautifully, showing off your face. I love it. It is fun to see all these cute pictures of you!! Love it!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
10 comments:
I actually do love the haircut too. You'll have to post "sister" photo booth shots too :-) Have fun you kids!!
Love, Mom
Aw I love your haird cute... Now it's time for mine! I don't know what to do!!!! Help!!
SHANNON! It's Sarah Houston. I found your blog! I still haven't sent you and Tara the pictures I promised after we went to Cafe Rio like three years ago. But I have them :). I am going to start reading your blog! Congrats on baby number 2! Take care!
Dang, I am loving that haircut too! You are so beautiful. I hope I get to come up and see you this summer sometime. I don't know what my plans are AT ALL (and I really should), but "up north" is high on my list. I want to meet that little mister in the carseat behind you :). Love you.
You look great!
ohh my gosh i LOVE photobooth.... I think it is sooo funny and addicting. sometimes me and amanda will be playing with it at work and not realize someone has walked into the room... embarrassing! hahaha
Love them!!! That would be addicting. You are so beautiful Shannon. I really love your new haircut too. It fits your face so beautifully, showing off your face. I love it. It is fun to see all these cute pictures of you!! Love it!
Shannon, your hair is really cute. Your boys are adorable, too!
You're hot.
I love the new haircut too! It is VERY becoming on you. I'm glad you did a post all on you. Fun!
Post a Comment