Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Peek into Vérité - Repost (Originally Posted Aug 08)

I am re-posting this since we have been talking so much about this video as of late.


As you may have noticed from Shan's posts this week, I've been working super late all week. Well my big project is done (or so I think). Its a video for Kennecott Copper. They will use it in their educational programs for schools and such. I led the project, which has been in the works since March. There were 4 of us on the production side concepting / storyboarding / animating and editing. We had a lot of fun working on it, despite the hurried time-line in the end.


So if you've ever asked yourself, what does Ian do on a Daily Basis: this is not the answer.... normally we don't get to do stuff that is this cool. We hope this will score us some more jobs like it.


5 comments:

ian said...

Woohoo for that project being done! I am so proud of you. I know how hard you work to provide for our family and I really do appreciate it. It makes me all the happier if I know you enjoy what you do. Congrats on wrapping an awesome project!

Shannon said...

OK, that was me, the wife, not Ian making that comment. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought that was an amazingly great project!! You have so much talent and even if you don't work in the nation market, just know you have the talent to work there!! I could totally see your work on a commercial on T.V. I love to see the things you do, it always amazes me. Congrats on a job well done, yet again!!

Jackie H said...

Ian that's really cool. I was entertained by it, and I learned something!

Tasha said...

That is awesome!! What a cool thing to get to do!