1. The rain stopped and the sun came out during the hour and a half I was grocery shopping this morning.
2. I LOVE the new genius function on itunes! (it creates playlists for me based on one song I feel like listening to)
3. I scheduled a massage for this Saturday.
4. It's my awesome, cute, fun, always-online-to-chat-with-me, little sister's 22nd birthday today, so we get to call and sing when Weston wakes up from his nap. :) Happy Birthday Jules!
6. I got a 20 minute nap.
7. I love watching my boys play together. Weston likes to make Davin laugh and he also is helpful in giving back all the toys that Dav throws on the floor from his high chair.
9. I feel so good that I rolled myself out of bed at 5:45am this morning to swim, even though I was still in full on dream mode and it was raining.
10. Story time is back in full swing. I love having a built-in activity involving other children and learning at least once a week right down the street!
7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! Happy birthday to Jules too. :) It sounds like you are having a pretty good Monday besides the rain. But, I think the rain sounds fun actually. Maybe you should make some yummy soup for dinner since it is raining. I have been in the mood for good soup recipes. Am I in the mood for fall or what? Enjoy your movie and bowl of ice cream tonight :)
I love While you were sleeping, it's so sweet! Yay for a nice Monday!
That's a pretty good Monday if you ask me! I had a pretty good Monday too. I read Breaking Dawn in my classroom after school for over an hour before heading to CSUF to teach. It was nice. Now I'm going to bed quasi early to read some more. Enjoy your movie! I'm really looking forward to your trip down here!!
Hey Sister! It was fun talking to you yesterday. I hope you enjoyed your movie...I just watched that one last week. ;) Weston is a crack up, I can't wait for you guys to come down and play!!
Hope your evening movie and icecream plan turned out well! I loved reading your list of positive things for the day. Good attitude!
Nice list Shannon, I liked #8. Okay, wanna do story time on Thursday again? Same time same place? I think Sheena is gonna come this time, too. Let me know!
I love your happy list--what a great idea! I'm gonna have to steal it from you one of these days. Maybe today :) And what a great day, for one that's traditionally not-so-good.
Post a Comment