Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Your Happy Smiling Face

Davin was being so cute and making me laugh when he woke up from his nap just now. I think I definitely captured his little happy, laughing grin. I love this baby so mcuh and I can't wait to see how his personality comes out in the next several years. Also, I had to post him wearing his BYU-Idaho shirt for Mel and Brad. Rexburg, whatup?!? Dav wasn't so sure about me sneaking in on his camera time, but he still looks pretty adorable, I think. Stay tuned for a little tag at the end of this post.

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. had just started my sophomore year at Sonora High School.
2. was on the Raiderette Drill Team.
3. had just chopped off my hair and gotten layers (you know, like Jennifer Aniston).
4. woke up at 4:45am every day for early morning seminary.
5. had just returned from my first trip to NYC and decided that I wanted to live there someday.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. mop bathroom floors
2. empty the dishwasher
3. get Weston's hair cut
4. call Lex to plan a bridal shower
5. watch at least one more episode of "How I Met Your Mother"

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. cottage cheese with wheat thins
2. anything and everything chocolate (especially peanut M&M's)
3. apple with peanut butter
4. peanut butter and chocolate chip granola bars
5. Harvest Cheddar Sunchips

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a bigger house
2. buy a bigger car (I can't fit a Sam's Club trip in my trunk these days)
3. go to Hawaii with my whole family and to Europe (specifically Germany) with just Ian
4. probably buy homes for my family too (especially Joy, at least 3500 square feet)
5. buy myself a whole new wardrobe, advised by the chick on "What Not to Wear"

5 places I've lived:
1. La Habra, CA-with my parents
2. Provo, UT-in the dorms and several different apartments
3. New York City, NY-tiny 1 bedroom apartment in a slightly ghetto area, it was awesome.
4. Murray, UT-where we lived when Weston was born
5. Kearns, UT-our first house!

5 jobs I've had:
1. delivery job for a pharmacy in Fullerton
2. piano teacher
3. computer support dispatcher
4. receptionist at a talent agency (interesting. . .)
5. Recreation Therapist!!!

11 comments:

Hilary said...

Such cute pics! We rarely catch a smile on Ellie's face on camera, since as soon as we pull the camera out, she stares at it like it's the most fascinating thing in the entire world, and suddenly loses all interest in anything that she once found amusing and smile-worthy!

sara said...

I love Davin's smile. It's so adorable. Yeah for happy babies. I also liked reading your "tag" post. I love peanut butter too and even more so since I've been pregnant! Yum.

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Shannon: Your boys are adorable :)

Tara said...

I just love that little Davin. He is one of those babies that just makes everyone love him. Okay, we will be at storytime on Thursday. I won't flake this time, I promise.

Anonymous said...

Hurry and come! I can't wait to have that grinning, laughing baby at my house :-) The Hennessy's are coming over on Tuesday for dinner and fun!! I'll just have to RUN home from choir that day. I know you girls can entertain while I'm in route. Can't wait until the 18th.

Tasha said...

That picture of Dav smiling and laughing is SOOO cute! I love it. You can almost hear him and I've never even heard his laugh before. It makes me smile just looking at it!

Unknown said...

ditto on all the comments about how cute lil smiling/laughing Davin is! You must be such a proud mom!

Lara Kincer said...

Is he not the cutest thing ever! Yay. Can't wait to see you!!!

joyous said...

Thanks for the new house. Davin sure is a cute!!

Emilee said...

That's the cutest picture of Davin. Who could be sad when they see that smile?

Anonymous said...

Yay for Davin! Can't wait to get him and Weston all to myself for babysitting :) Hope all is well! The weather here in the Berg has been very Oregon-ish. Hope you're having more pleasant experiences!