I know I just posted a ton of pictures, but I decided to take the boys back to the Tulip Festival today since the weather was so beautiful. I had a fully charged battery, but not the most cooperative boys. This is the best I got.

I can't get over how blond Davin is.

We only stayed long enough at the Tulip Festival to take some pictures, then we headed over to Farm Country. We had been there once before when Davin was a baby, but it had been awhile and the day we went it was packed. Today was pretty empty. It was great.
Weston loved milking this cow. It really was cool. It was set up so that you could really "milk" water into a bucket. We stayed here for awhile.

Davin especially loved the jail house. He went crazy with the bars.


I missed the moment, but this cow was sticking out its
looong tongue and licking Davin's feet and hands. For some reason Davin wouldn't keep his socks on today and it was tickling him. So funny. I swear Davin is my child with no fear. So much more brave and daring than Weston ever was and probably ever will be.

Weston got a pony ride. Once again he was the only one, so it was a nice long ride.

We also went on a wagon ride. It was pretty bumpy and windy. I wasn't a huge fan, but Weston said he had fun on it. The outing wore both the boys out. They slept all the way home. I wanted to sleep all the way home, but alas, I was driving. Tonight Ian will be at a choir rehearsal and I am really looking forward to folding laundry and watching "Dan in Real Life." Well, not so much the folding laundry part.
8 comments:
So fun! I love seeing all the pictures. Don't you love when your boys won't cooperate with picture taking . . .happens way too much at my house too. Although, I really like the first picture you posted!! Glad you had a fun day. I love the tulips. WIsh I was there to enjoy them too!
So cute . . . I hadn't realized he was so blonde either, until you pointed it out. Annie loves Thanksgiving Point, we always have so much fun when we go there!
What a fun outting!!! Your boys are so cute. I'm glad they had fun at the farm and that you got to at least see the tulips and snap a photo. Don't you just love good weather?
Yea for a fun outing. I've been rather nervous to go anywhere too public these days. They closed Lizzie's school for Thursday and Friday. We did the park on Wednesday, but I kept them home the rest of this week. But I just read that they think the virus is slowing down and that is great news in my book.
So pretty! My mom always talks about all the tulips in Utah in the spring. It really is beautiful. I didn't know you could milk that cow thing! Pretty cool.
awww...i miss the tulip festival! it's always sooo pretty. glad you were able to go and get some cute pics. :)
oh, and the sister i ran into was Sis. Ostvig. she was serving a spanish speaking mission in california, not sure if you got to know the hermanas at all. they would come over to my house, as well as the english speaking elders. we were like the missionary hub back in the day. haha. good to know they're hard work finally paid off.
Yay for Dan in Real Life :) I love that pic of Weston on the horse, he's such a little cowboy with his hat and all. So cute. ANd Davin with the baby cow was cute too. I swear, you take your kids on the best activities. You are a supermom :)
I love the pictures of your kids. They are so darling and getting bigger every day!
Post a Comment