The Davster has finally almost kind of conquered walking! He started doing like 6 or 7 real steps while my mom was here on Thursday and Friday, then we got video Saturday morning. He has let go of us and walked across the room several times since the video too. It's not his main mode of transportation just yet, but by next weekend I'm sure it will be.
13 comments:
Yaaaaaah for Dav!!!! ps you look great!
What a good little walker. I am sorry to hear that you had such a bad time coming home from a great weekend with your mom and sisters.
yay! aww, they grow so fast. :P now you'll have two little munchkins to keep you busy as they learn to love being mobile. :)
I am so proud of Davin James. He was even walking with something in his hands...that's amazing. I told everyone in R.S. about him for my "good news" minute :-) I hope you are getting life back to normal with your house back to yourselves. Dad and I had a nice day Saturday and even went and saw "500 Days of Summer". We liked it. We're talking about Thanksgiving and he's currently looking up deals for flights, hotel and a rental car. I think we'll probably be coming. (He thought it was too many days to sleep on an air mattress.) I'll keep you posted on that on. Have a great week. Love ya!!
yea! how exciting!
Yay!
And I've totally posted the picture with me in my pj's or something, just 'cause my kids are so cute/amazing in the photo . . . us Moms will sacrifice anything, won't we!? :-)
Wow!!!! I am so impressed Davin. I love seeing new little babies walk. Love it. And no judgement on being in your pj's.
Hurray for davin!!! That's so cute!! We all knew he could do it! That's so much fun and I'm sure a nice break from carrying him!!
Woohoo!
Woo hoo, he's got it down! Cute video.
Yay! He looks REALLY steady on his feet. When Reid walks he still looks a bit like a drunken sailor.
Wahoo! Yay Davin!
Yeay for Davin! that is awesome!
Post a Comment