Monday, August 3, 2009

Photo Corner

I am finally posting the fun pictures from Aly and Ryan's reception in Oregon last month! The reception was gorgeous and they had this really fun photo corner set up for all the guests to have their pictures taken. We were there early, of course, so we hammed it up. This was pre Davin's meltdown too, so we even got a cute one of the whole family!
You have no idea how much Weston loved this. We had to pry him away so that other people could get their pictures taken.
With Aunt Mo. Her hubby, Carr, was taking all the pictures.
Weston made friends with this cute little girl, Lucille, at the reception. They ran around holding hands while dancing and getting their picture taken. It was very cute.
We also managed to get one of our whole family with the newly married couple. Never mind that Davin was a hopelessly screaming mess by then.
We are actually headed back to Oregon this week for Ian's 10 year high school reunion. He's so old! :) We are leaving the kids with our very helpful friends. I am feeling a little anxious about the whole thing. I am ready to just be home. This summer has been nuts. I am going to do my best to enjoy it though. I'm sure mid-way through September I will be all bored with my routine and wishing I could get away.

13 comments:

Tasha said...

What a fun idea to have a photo area. Don't you love when you can get pictures of the whole family! So fun. Love your dress too!

Kate said...

that top picture is rockin! I love it!

Glen & Kat said...

Those pictures are so cute! Have fun in Oregon. It will be nice to enjoy a trip without the kiddos. Oh, and I'm excited for you and Davin...so many new things he can get into now :)

joyous said...

You are so funny! I'm so going to laugh when you definitely are bored in Sept. :)

I love all the cute pics from the wedding. Your dress really is great and the feather boa is quite the accessory. You are so brave. ;) Have fun in Oregon, again.

Emilee said...

Ian is not allowed to be old. Because if he's old, I'm old. Cute pictures. We may or may not see you while you're up here.

Jared and Delia said...

That photo booth is a great idea. Weston is such a ham. THat boa rocks! How fun!

Liz Smith said...

great pics! jared's 10 year is next month and we're not sure if we're going yet. it's really expensive (50 bucks per person) because it's going to be at an open bar. kinda stinks to think we would be paying for everyone else's alcohol, especially cuz it's not even at a cool place downtown or something. we'll see what jared ends up deciding. i hope you guys have fun though! my ten year reunion is next year and im kinda excited for it. :) i cannot believe we are all talking about 10 year reunions already!!

JAB0218 said...

What a cute idea at the reception. I have never heard of that before. Cute family picture.

Kim said...

That looks like a fun reception. And way fun you and the sisters had a get-away. I should talk my sissy's into doing that. Looked like a blast!

Alexis said...

Love your dress! Where did you get it?

Lana said...

Aww, Shannon, I just saw your post on my blog. We actually went to 2$ Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point last night! Dang it, it woudl have been fun to go together. It actually wasn't very crowded at all, probably ebcause we went at like six in the evening. But we still need to hang out dude. Perhaps a chick flick is in order? :)

The Curnow Family said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I love how cute the whole family is when it comes to taking pitcures!!! Weston is such a ham!!

Lindsey said...

The 2nd picture is my favorite one! You're so darling, Shannon!