Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Being Grateful

Having an attitude of gratitude is one of the things I am not wonderful at . . . yet. I am working on it. There are so many things to be grateful for, even when not so great things happen.

Yesterday my fabulous cousin, Kim, took our family pictures. Just as we left the house to meet up with Kim, I discovered my car had a completely flat tire. I am grateful that Jules was here and we were able to just swap the carseats and get on our way. I am thankful that we have roadside assistance that came and towed my car to Les Schwab. I am not as thankful that every time any mechanic looks at my car they find about $250 worth of work to do on it. Sigh. But I'm working on finding the positive in even that.

Here's the sneak preview of our family pictures! You'll just have to wait for your (practically free) Christmas cards to see the final pick. If you want to get on my Christmas card list, but I don't have your address, please leave it in a comment.
I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

So stinkin cute!!

Liz Smith said...

i love the outfits! you guys are so dang cute! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! can't wait to see your christmas card. :D

Shan said...

Super cute picture! I'd love to have a Christmas card, but I understand if you don't want to pay the international postage. Anyways, my address is:

336 Ay Gwo St.
Feng Yuan, Taichug
Taiwan R.O.C.

HOpe you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

P.S. What's your address?

joyous said...

Super cute! The boys' sweaters are adorable. Can't wait to see the rest. :) Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and your visit with Mom and Dad!

Jared and Delia said...

Have a good dinner too!

I will have to facebook my address to you or something and get yours back.

I think you are way better at being grateful than I am. In fact...you inspire me to be more positive and grateful often.

Jeff said...

Loved taking the pics. Your boys are sooo cute and so photogenic probably the easiest photoshoot ever! :) oh this is Kim by the way.... on jeffs account.