We didn't do anything too exciting, but we took my car to the shop to get a part fixed and then took the boys to the park to play since it was such a nice day. For those of you who think Davin is never happy (based on the fact that he is rarely smiling in pictures), this is to prove you wrong. Yes, Davin is my whiny child, but when he's not whining he's so stinkin adorable. He grins and makes funny faces, roars like a dinosaur to scare me, copies his brother incessantly, and love his movies. He also loves to play outside and is definitely my adventurer baby.
Needless to say I had a hard time remembering that yesterday was Tuesday and not Saturday. Luckily the part came in and Ian was able to pick up his computer last night and is back to work today. Weston is in school, Davin and I are reading books in between my typing sentences and Claire (my neighbor's daughter) is napping. I got a ton done on the house yesterday and it looks so clean with all the Halloween stuff taken down. I still need to mop the kitchen. I am just procrastinating. I hate mopping, but maybe during Davin's nap I will be able to get it done. In the meantime I will enjoy my alone time with sweet Dav.
10 comments:
That's the best surprise ever! It's like when you wake up and find out it's a snow day and you don't have to go to work or school!
I thought you were being sarcastic when you said people might think Davin was never happy. That kid is happy all the time! I never hear him make a peep, he's a little angel. That video is really cute, but the longer it went on the dizzier I felt for him. :)
Well, that worked out kinda nice! Looks like you guys made good use out of the time together. Davin is a cutie and he's getting to be so grown up. I love the serious look on his face while he's spinning around!
YEA!!! I love surprise days like that. Sounded perfect to me. Those pictures of Davin at the park are so so cute. I think he is such a beautiful boy (if we can say that :) ) And way to go on getting so much done on your house. That always feels nice. I still haven't taken down my halloween and I have no modivation today.
So fun! Days like that are the best.
those are the best days! :)
So cute how he shows no emotion while he is spinning! Super cute!!
That Davin is the cutest boy yet! Tell him he has to give Grandma B and Grandpa Bob big hugs. (Start preparing him now!!) Because we're coming in three weeks from tomorrow!!
What a nice surprise! Davin's pictures are adorable! I love that one of you peeking at each other.
I like Halloween and the decorations but it is really nice to take them down and have a less cluttered house. I agree!
Shannon!
I found your blog through Tori Easton's. She is my sister's sister in law (does that make sense). Anyway, it's so fun to see what you're up to and your cute family. I am married and have a 20 month old boy as well, he's so much fun! You should e-mail me at katiespear@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog!
Love,
Katie Spear (Grover)-old single tree roommate
Post a Comment