We are all sickies at our house. It's no fun. Ian and I are feeling it the most. Davin doesn't even really have the cold. Weston has it, but seems to feel mostly fine. Just
sniffly. He has chosen to go to school every day this week so far. I don't feel too guilty about sending him since I know it's just a stuffy nose cold and nothing worse. I would be a happier camper if I could be
nyquil/
dayquil medicated around the clock, but since I can't, I'm kind of cranky about being sick. I just hope I get all the way better before the baby is born.
Sickies vegging. I love it when Davin lays on the couch like this. It's so adorable!

Anyway, we had a nice, productive Saturday. I had a lovely brunch at Kneader's with my Aunt Pam and Williamson cousins. We chatted and laughed and ate and they gave me fun presents for baby girl. After brunch I did a little shopping alone, which is always kind of nice. That afternoon Ian worked on the garage and I helped get the linen cupboards organized inside. It felt good to be working on getting things cleaned out and put away. We had never really put everything back after emptying the den.
Sunday was pretty chill. Weston gave a talk and did a great job. That's pretty much the only reason I went to church since I wasn't feeling great. The boys sure looked cute in their coordinating red ties though. Davin was so excited to be part of the matching tie crew.

This week we have been sort of just running errands and getting a few things done around the house in the morning and then I have been taking it easy in the afternoons. I am getting anxious for baby to come. I can't sleep and I can't do anything productive without getting worn out or getting sore from this heavy belly. My mother in law is going to be here on Friday for the weekend and I'm looking forward to getting the nursery all finished up with her. She is going to help me with curtains and I think I will go and get the hamper and lamp to finish the main decor. Needless to say, I've hit my wall. I'm ready to not be pregnant. :)
8 comments:
boo to being sick! especially sick pregnant mommies. :( i hope you guys get better in time for thanksgiving.
you're almost there! hang in there!
I'm so sorry you're sick. It really is the worst when you're pregnant. Feel better soon and have fun with Dennie!
mom is kneeling by my side because I won't let her sit in the chair (otherwise i will loose my computer time... trust me) but she wanted me to tell you, "I've hit my wall... I am ready to hold a baby!"
We both love you, ian, weston, davin and baby girl sooo much!!!
Hope you feel better soon! I am so jealous that you are almost done. Good luck with everything!
I'm sorry you guys are sick. If Weston picked up the runny nose from Jarom, I'm really sorry. The good news is Jarom's didn't last very long. The humidifier at night worked wonders. Makenzie has it now too, but I'm also sending her to school. They would miss a lot of school if we kept them home every time they had a stuffy nose.
I totally know how you're feeling with hitting the wall w/ being pregnant. Feels like the aches and pains get worse with each pregnancy, too. I hope you go early, at least a little, because no one should have to go over with their third baby, it's just not fair!
I totally remember the "hitting the wall" feeling. Hang in there dude, you're doing a great job. Your boys are so cute and I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl :)
No fun that you are all sick!! I hate sickness. Those matching ties are killer!!! I am glad you found some. I seriously LOVE it. I love matching boys.
I can't wait for your little girl. I can just picture her sitting right on Ian's lap with a matching red dress on! P.S. Davin is so cute!
Post a Comment