It has been a whole month since Talia joined us! Can you believe it? It seriously goes by so fast. We are very in love with our sweet baby girl. She is starting to be awake more these days and is slowly outgrowing her newborn clothes. Mostly she still is in newborn outfits, but there are a couple that are too small now and a couple 0-3 month clothes that are starting to not drown her. I'm guessing that she weighs 7 pounds a few ounces. She is still pretty tiny. I am still hoping her eyes will be blue. They are a gray-blue right now and in natural light they look bluer.



The novelty of "baby sister" has sort of worn off, so she gets held a little less by her brothers, but that's
ok. She hasn't been quite as good of a sleeper lately too. She's still not bad, but she has gone from a 6 hour stretch at night to 4 hours, which means I'm usually up twice in the night now. Oh well. She's a fast nurser and generally goes right back to sleep. Happy Birthday Talia!

As for life as a mom of 3? Well, it's busy. Especially when we are trying to get ready for the day. It seems like it's awhile before I get a chance to get myself ready, but we usually make it to school and church on time, so I would say we're doing pretty good. This week we are going to attempt our first real outing (like not to someone
else's house). I hope I don't lose anyone. :)
This last picture just made me laugh. Weston drew this book at school and told me that I was on the left and Grandma B was on the right. Love the hair! He later dictated words to the book and we are mailing it to Grandma B. It's a keepsake! Just kidding. Love you Mom! He was truly very proud of it.
9 comments:
Wow one month. It is so crazy how fast everything happens with a newborn. I keep trying to treasure every moment with Kyle since it's probably my last time getting to cuddle and love my own baby, but he is just growing so fast (faster than most in his case). He'll be 5 months on Saturday.. she will be there too before you know it!
I like your moms hair in Weston's picture, very cute. :)
See you Friday!
She is such a doll!! Can't wait to hold and love her. :) And I like the swirly orange blog, very fun!
Talia is an absolute doll!! Her eyes are so wide open in those pictures!
And I love your mom's hair in the picture. Hillarious!
Oooooh! She's so precious :) I can see a resemblance to your boys too.
you two make such cute babies!!!!! love the pictures!
Today I was thinking it was time for some new pictures of Talia and low and behold. . there you are with new pictures!! She is getting bigger, even though Weston said she looked the same on the phone today. So sweet and cute. I can't wait to get that book. I think the pictures are very life-like. You have straight hair and I have curly hair. Makes sense to me! (That and I'm really not all that crazy about my last haircut.) I think Weston really captures the essence of it ;-)
Talia is so adorable! I can totally see a family resemblance too. Love Weston's drawing. Kid art is so fun!
I agree with everyone.... you two sure make some adorable babies! Talia is TOO cute!! I love her little faces! She is so teeny tiny!!
You have such a cute family Shannon. I love it. And I really am going to make you headbands. It is on my white board staring at me every day. I just cannot find headbands I like. Maybe I should just make you some interchange able ones. That is what I have done for my sisters. They like them. What do you think? Seriously though...I have not forgotten. Love you!
Post a Comment