Saturday, July 2, 2011

Father's Day!

Sunday morning we took family pictures. Ian's parents have very late church, 2-5, so we had plenty of time to come home from pictures, eat lunch, and open Father's Day presents. In addition to getting BYU football season tickets, I gave Ian a new tie (original, right?) along with matching ties for each of his boys. They looked so handsome all dressed up in their matching Sunday best.
I felt bad that this Father's Day got a little lost in the vacation and family, but I hope that Ian felt loved. He is a great dad. I am so lucky to have him as my partner in parenting. We love you Ian!!!

3 comments:

joyous said...

Lucky Ian!!! I hope it's a good football season. :)

elizabeth said...

Love the ties! It had to be such a fun present for all the boys in the Bowles family!! However, you just can't top season tickets to the BYU football games so why try. Ties were perfect!!

J, J and B said...

What a lucky mom to have so many handsome guys in your life! I think the tie idea is great. Even if it's unoriginal. :) Adorable photo!!