On Friday night I threw Ian a 30th birthday party! It was low key and tons of fun. Ian's boss, Steve, and his cute wife, Erin, were so generous to offer their home and backyard for the party. They even provided on site babysitting (thanks Marian and Caroline)!
I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have, but I did get a few. I wish I had taken a picture of the food because it looked so pretty, but alas, I didn't. We had veggie bars, delicious fruit, tortilla chips with homemade guacamole, fresh salsa, and artichoke parmesan dip, candy, and cake.
We set up badminton and ladder ball on the lawn, ate, and had lots of good conversation. It was fun to see friends and have time to visit. The weather was perfect and I was very proud of the balloon banner I made (with help from the lovely Jackie!). :) I hope that Ian enjoyed turning 30!
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
10 comments:
Love it! What a great backyard, the perfect place for a relaxing evening. If it makes you feel any better, Ian looks just as goofy as you do in the last picture. :) Can't wait to see you guys!!!
And the balloon banner was awesome. You can totally plan my 30th birthday. :)
Oh wow that looks like so much fun! I can't believe Ian's 30!!! Shannon you are such the fun wife, and cute balloon banner! Can't wait to see you in about a week and a half!
That balloon banner is amazing! Seriously. Happy Birthday to Ian!
What a sweet wife you are! Looks like a fun party! That balloon banner is amazing! great job :)
Wow. Everything looks so fun and festive. Good job Shannon, and thankyou Steve!
Fun!!!! how sweet of your friends to offer their house, that yard is awesome! definitely a fabulous way to turn 30! :)
Looks like so much fun!!! Happy Birthday again Ian!! Come to Californa and we'll celebrate sone more.
That looks so fun. They sure do have a nice, big back yard! Love the decorations too. Happy birthday Ian!
Wow that looked awesome! So sad we missed it. Love the balloons!
Justin as in Tara.. it happens. :)
Post a Comment