Tuesday we spent the morning relaxing, but rallied enough for a little outing to the good old La Habra Children's Museum. We always have fun when we go there. We hit up the standard theater room, grocery store play area, and the animal room. They also had a fun art exhibit that Weston especially enjoyed. When it was time to go Grandma B let the boys pick out a fun toy at the museum store. They both chose a cool jet. Thanks Grandma!
We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing until it was time to get ready for the Angel's game. The boys had never been to a major league game, so I was really excited for them to watch the Angel's play (thanks Mom and Dad!!!). As we all got dressed in our Angel's (and matching colors) gear Weston was sad that he didn't have a hat, so I told him we would see if we could buy him one at the stadium. We ended up finding perfect red Angel baseball hats for the boys for only $7! I couldn't believe it. Davin mostly went for the hot dog. And it didn't disappoint. We had a grand time eating our way through the game. The Angel's even scored two home runs, which meant we got to stand up and cheer and see a few fireworks. Very exciting.
Around 8:30 Davin asked if he could go home and sleep until the sun came up. Poor kid was so tired. His 15 minute car nap just didn't cut it. I made him tough it out until after the 7th inning stretch. Mom and I picked up Talia from Blake and Paige's house (thanks for babysitting!!!) and took the boys home and put them to bed. Ian, Jules, and Dad stayed for the rest of the game. It was another long, fun day.
I want to have our family go to an Angel's game. The boys have actually been with Blake and Whitney, but not with us. Brian has actually yet to go to an Angel's game and we have lived here how long now??? craziness. It needs to happen
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
2 comments:
I want to have our family go to an Angel's game. The boys have actually been with Blake and Whitney, but not with us. Brian has actually yet to go to an Angel's game and we have lived here how long now??? craziness. It needs to happen
I went to the LaHabra museum as a kid too!! And an Angel's game??! It looks like you guys were making the most of your trip!
Post a Comment