Just for fun . . .
-Here is what our mornings look like. These kiddos love their shows!-Beckett was up a few times in the night and was a very tired baby the next day. I was trying to get him to play but he was just too worn out apparently.
-Ian just finished a big, long, busy project at work that kept him there a lot. He tried to make it up to me by taking me out on a date to see The Host and let me do a little shopping. I got a new outfit! And even better it was all on clearance and I paid $25 for the skirt and top.
-Davin decided to do a little writing practice on the mini magnadoodle. I think he's getting really good at his name! I didn't even say anything about the backwards "N" because it was too cute. :)
-I love my baby boy's baby blues. I really hope that his eyes stay blue! We shall see.
-Ian was working late and we really needed to get out of the house so I braved an outing with all 4 kiddos by myself. We ate at In N Out then played at the dinosaur museum. The kids did great and we had lots of fun in the practically empty museum. Oh, and Talia insisted on wearing the red cape. It was adorable.
1 comment:
What a perfect outing!! It's close and not crowded!
Love the new outfit too.
Post a Comment