Thursday, November 21, 2013

Family Photos 2013

We decided to try out Camera Shy this year for our family photos.  It was a very similar set up to Fotofly (where we went last year), but with different backgrounds.  We didn't like it as well.  The staff wasn't nearly as friendly. Our photographer was not very helpful in suggesting backgrounds/groupings/props. She also had a super annoying high pitched squeal she kept using to try to get Beckett to smile.  He was having none of it. And their print pricing is a little higher. Meh. We will go back to Fotofly next year.

These were taken the Saturday before we were all the way over our sickies, so Talia and Beckett were still feeling a little blah. We didn't get a single smile out of Beckett.  I still think the pictures turned out pretty good considering. I sure love these crazy people. :)

THE FAMILY
THE KIDS
INDIVIDUALS
 

3 comments:

joyous said...

So great! Poor Beckett, it's comical that he's so grumpy when everyone else is smiling so nicely. The boys look so handsome and Talia has that hip pose down perfectly! I also love you and Ian. :)

Emilee said...

Cute pictures! I call it a win if the baby is looking toward the camera and not screaming. All your other kids have great smiles.

Aunt Betsy said...

That hip pose on Tal is perfect. Has she been taking lessons from Mimi?