Ian had to go back to work on January 2nd, so there were a couple of days at the end of the kids' winter break when I was on my own with them. I decided we needed an outing on Friday, but everything I planned kept falling through. Finally, we decided to go check out a trampoline jumping place. It was a blast. I paid for two hours thinking we would be lucky to last that long, but everyone loved it and the boys were begging to stay longer at the end.
It was nice because there was a whole section just for littler kids (4 feet and under). They could go on the main area too, but big kids couldn't jump in the red zone. Even Beckett loved jumping with me. My back did not love me jumping with Beckett though. :) There were a couple of bounce houses, a trampoline stunt area, a toddler area with toys and blocks, and some arcade games. Beckett was kind of exhausting to follow around, but he was content to sit on my lap and "drive" the arcade games. He liked to bounce on the trampolines with me, and he liked to just walk around on the mats.
Weston and Davin did some tricks, played football, and jumped everywhere. It took Talia a little while to get comfortable, but she eventually would jump on her own. She was still pretty particular about having her own trampoline space, but we didn't have any major meltdowns, so I'd say it was a success. Definitely a fun way to end the Christmas break.



1 comment:
What a great way to tire them all out and get them ready for a good night's sleep! Looked fun!
Post a Comment