Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Baby is a Toddler.

My sweet baby Beckett is no longer a tiny baby. He is officially a toddler. He gets into all kinds of mischief, moves around the house and up and down the stairs as he pleases. He closes doors and throws fits when I take something away he is not supposed to have (like the remote). He loves a lot of the same toys that his sister loved a year ago and which she still thinks of as hers. He loves to read books. He will often bring books to me to read to him throughout the day. He eats like a champ! He eats more than his sister on a regular basis and gets grouchy when dinner is too late for his liking.
He just is getting so big and busy these days! On the other hand, there are lots of really fun parts of this age. He is super fun to play with and laughs easily. He still snuggles when he's tired and is still a little bit squishy. I love his crazy baby post-nap hair, but a couple weeks ago it was getting a little out of control. It was time for another hair cut.
He did a great job holding (relatively) still while he got his hairs trimmed. It helped that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on. He was really excited when I let him hold his own sucker. It was a huge sticky, drooly mess, but he was so happy to have it I couldn't take it away. At least not until he started eating the paper stick. :)
I sure love snuggling my sweet boy. I hope that we can get a handle on the whole sharing thing with Talia soon so everyone can play happily. :) That includes sharing Mom. It's a bit of a problem. But when they aren't fussing with each other I have no problem holding them both. Love my babies!

No comments: