Weston did pretty well playing the games with his cousins but got pretty protective when he was opening his birthday presents. Eventually he managed to share a bit. :) He loved getting a mini vacuum from Grandma B and Grandpa Bob. He has been following me around with it now whenever I say it's time to vacuum. It was definitely a success. Yay!
The party set up pre-party.
Weston with his party regalia, drinking juice and noshing on his cupcake.
The party kids: Weston, Lizzie and Mimi.
Playing the hoop game. Unfortunately we were a balloon short so the kids had to take turns, but they managed.
Playing games.
The cupcake tray with candles. I was pretty proud of myself.
4 comments:
Great idea with the cupcakes and candles. And happy belated birthday to Weston!
When is Weston's actual birthday? I can't believe he's nearly two...Cade's almost a year and a half and I already worry he's getting too old!
That was an adorable birthday party. Boy stuff can be pretty darn cute too. I'm glad Weston loves his vacuum, he was so cute with it. :)
That was such a fun and cute idea! I am glad you got to do a party with his cousins. 3 kids is the perfect number for a 2 year old party too. Oh so fun!!! I am sure they all loved it. Happy early birthday Weston!!
Post a Comment