Saturday kept me busy baking for our get-together with some friends that night and getting all kinds of stuff ready for our Young Women's New Beginnings program. I was frosting little star cakes and practicing the piano for the music and preparing my little blurb about Personal Progress. Anyway, it was quite the morning. Later that evening we had some friends over we know through Ian's work. We had pizza and chatted and watched Wizard People and helped the little ones play nicely together. :) Unfortunately I didn't get to taking any pics while they were here.
Sunday was a busy one too with Visiting Teaching in the morning, church, then a little more prep for New Beginnnings. I ran off to set up and drop off decorations and such while Weston was still having his post-church nap. The program came together pretty well, I thought and looked nice. I'm glad it's done with. Well, as many of you know, I missed watching the Oscars because of the program, but Ian recorded it for me, so we started watching it around 9pm and I didn't get to bed until midnight. I'm pretty bushed today, but I'm banking on napping with Weston this afternoon. Hope you all had a good weekend!
Weston helping lick the beater while I was making cookies.
While I was practicing the piano he got into this get-up, so when I turned around and saw him like that brandishing the hose from his play vacuum I just laughed and had to get a picture.
2 comments:
hahahaha!
he looks like he should fight crime!
Wow, what a weekend. I am glad everything turned out and all the work and effort were worth it. I love the picture of Weston. Such a cute kid. Good luck today with the lack of sleep from last night. Hopefully you are able to get a nap!
Post a Comment