Weston LOVES to go to storytime at the library. They have preschool age kid storytime and baby storytime. We usually go to both since he asks every day if we are going to storytime. He recently became brave and started sitting in the very front and listening very intently to the stories. He is getting good at following directions and doing the hand motions with all the songs and fingerplays. Anyway, yesterday was the cutest. He insisted on wearing his Bob the Builder hat the whole time and sat in the very front totally paying attention. It was too cute. These aren't the most amazing pictures since they're from my phone, but still.

Weston trying to follow along with the song about twirling the bandana in different hands. He did pretty good.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Those are adorable. It is too much fun when they actually sit in front and pay attention. What a little doll. Mom loved that he said, "Go errands?" the other day too. What a funny little boy...can't wait to meet your other funny little boy!!
Okay...I just commented but I am not sure if it made it through so sorry if this is a repeat...
Weston is adorable! I know what you mean about wanting a puppy. I would really like one that would clean up Owen's mess on the floor at meal times. Especially when we have rice! :)
That is so cute to see him to attentive. I only wish I could get middle schoolers to be that attentive. . .sigh! He looks really cute in his red "valentine" sweatshirt too :-) Truly, I can't wait to see what this next little guy's going to be like. Feel free to have him anytime. If you don't have him next week, I'm going to have to work all five days. I only worked 8 days in February. . . yikes!!
Love, Grandma B
That's awesome you take him to story-time. I remember being a book store and a story-time was just about to start. I couldn't help myself from going over and seeing all those kids watching intently to the reader. It was so cute. I'm glad you get to enjoy moments like these.
What a great story time . . . and Weston really is so cute!!!What a fun day and I am glad you got those pictures even off your phone. Way to be a good Mom and take him to story time.
Post a Comment