We finally found a chair to replace the lovesac with in the den! It has only taken a few months to decide on one. We looked at a bunch when we were shopping for dressers, but didn't really see anything we loved. I found this one on ksl.com classifieds a couple nights ago and drove down to check it out and pick it up. The lady I talked to was slightly crazy and an admitted "flake" (her word, not mine) so it ended up taking me almost all night to convince her to sell me the chair and to pay for it, but it was worth it. I love it. It's totally Shannon sized. It also reclines. I also love how it opens up the corner in the den and makes things fit in a little better. The lovesac was fun for a few years, but it was time for some grown up furniture that utilizes our space better. Anyway, check it out!
This is Ian playing with Weston and tossing him in the lovesac the night before it disappeared. Good times.

The new and improved corner.

View from the front door.

The chair is ready for it's close-up. ;)
5 comments:
That is a beautiful chair!! How fun! I'm glad it worked out and you got to take it home the other night. Can't wait to see it in person. :)
ohhh its way nice!! I like it a lot! Cant wait to sit on it :D 8 days!! yes... I have a countdown going!!
LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE the chair!!! I want one like that for our bedroom. Oh, it looks so nice in there. I love when we are able to slowly move into the grown-up world. SO FUN!!
I love it. It matches that room so perfectly. Good job--and way to be persistent with the lady selling it!
Nice choice Shannon!
Post a Comment