Monday, March 24, 2008

At The Hospital - Well Wishes Welcome



Well, we are at the hospital. Leaving Weston at home with Aunt Aly turned out to be less traumatic than we thought it might be (the lure of storytime and the park seemed to be a good trade off for letting mom go without a fuss).

We have the internets here, so feel free to post your well wishes and I will pass them on to Shannon (who has as of yet - 10:18am - not been poked or prodded with anything).

13 comments:

Olson Family said...

YAYYY!!!! i cant wait to see baby bowles 2!!! I am hoping to make a trip up there later april. I'll discuss later when would be a good time! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!! keep me posted!!

Pam said...

We will keep checking your blog to see how things go. Good luck Shannon can't wait to see a picture of your baby.

Anonymous said...

All right you two are looking good!

Kim said...

YIPEE!!! That is soooo exciting. I can't wait to see your little boy. Good luck! We love you!

Jimbogun said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're in. Don't let them kick you out. :) Can't wait for pics of the new baby. Good luck!!!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for this new addition to your family! Hope mom and baby are healthy and happy!

ps dont you love internet at hospitals!

Devin Matagi said...

Wow! Exciting!! I saw your message on my blog and looked at the date... I thought "what??" isn't she having a baby right now??! Haha, well I'm glad to see you guys are at the hospital and hopefully everything is going well! Call us and let us know. Good luck you guys (especially Shannon)!! =)

Tara said...

Oops. Devin was signed in to our computer. That was me that left that message! haha.

ian said...

We were both racking our brains for a few minutes trying to figure out who the heck "devin" was...

Paige said...

how exciting! post pictures as soon as possible!!!
good luck!

Carly said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I am guess by now you are in labor or done... either way I am thinking of you and sending you all my well wishes :). I am so excited for and your cute new baby boy!

sara said...

Yea, yea, yea!!! i hope by now the baby has come or is about to come! I love you Shannon and sending lots of well wishes your way!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS ... HE IS BEAUTIFUL
and Weston looks like he's happy about being the big brother. SO happy and excited for all of you. Can't wait to meet Davin and see all of you.
xoxo Aunt Teri (Turkey Teri)