As much as I really didn't want to see any pics of myself, I decided to post the few remotely decent ones from my birthday. I don't think there was a single one of me actually smiling, but these are the closest. Today we were at the mall and I was walking the length of it, still slightly hoping to go into labor on my own before Monday, and shopping for nursing bras (oh the joy) and we saw the Easter Bunny there. We saw the Easter Bunny there a few weeks ago and Weston went and talked to him and sorta sat on his lap, but today he was much more interested since we've been talking about Easter since then. So we waited in line and Weston went up all by himself and sat on his lap and stared at him smiling. It was adorable. He talked about all the eggs and getting a basket, gave the bunny a high five and then got another set of bunny ears. I only have a pic from my phone of him sitting on the bunny's lap, but here are a couple of him at home in the front yard with his ears on.
Happy St. Patrick's Day/Happy Birthday Shannon!
Happy Easter! (dont you love the pile of sticks behind Weston waiting to be cleaned up and carted off when we get around to spring cleaning the yard?!?)
1 comment:
Poor Shannon. Again, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to call you. I was online all day yesterday, but never saw you on skype. I've been thinking of you all week. If I don't talk to you today, I'll call you tomorrow, but I know you have family in town now too. Take care!!! I love you tons. :)
Post a Comment