The wait is no longer torture. I went to see my midwife yesterday and she asked if I would prefer an end point in this pregnancy and of course I said YES! So, if I don't go into labor on my own sometime between now and this weekend, then I am scheduled to be induced on Monday the 24th. I feel so much better about life now. I know that in less than a week we will have had this baby. Yay! I also like the idea of being home with Weston and the family for Easter and then going in first thing Monday to have the baby. I'm still not opposed to going into labor on my own before then, but if it doesn't happen, at least I have something to plan for. Yay! In the meantime, I have come down with a nasty little cold that is driving me nuts. I'm all congested and have a sore throat. I'm trying to lay low and take it easy, but you know me. I can't stay inside with a 2 year old all day, so we have still been doing some outings. Last night we returned to the Murray library for Jammie Storytime and they read all of Weston's favorite truck books. It was great. Today I really haven't been feeling well, so our outing consisted of Target and lunch at Wendy's. Anyway, I thought I would let you all know what the deal with baby waiting is. Hope everyone had a marvelous St. Patrick's Day!
8 comments:
Woot!! That is good baby news. I hope you had a fun birthday. Where are those pics?!?! I'm sorry I never called you back, I'm all out of minutes. I need to keep checking to see when you're online. Maybe tomorrow.
Feel better soon, Lizzie came down with something today too. She has a fever and runny nose/eyes. :(
YEAH!!!!! I LOVE having an ending date. LOVE IT! So, I am very happy to hear that this little boy will be here on Monday at the latest (well, maybe Tuesday if he decides inducing is not quiet his plan.) But, that is so happy! I too think one can endure if you just know it really is going to end. I am sorry you are now sick. I hope you don't get it too bad and can shake it soon enough.
LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND!!
YIPEE!!!!! That is awesome! Isn't it nice to have a day in mind. Mine was the same way. I could be induced Monday but I had her Sunday :) I can't wait to see your little boy! You guys make such cute boys!!! Keep us posted and I hope you feel better. LOVE YA!
is being pregnet not fun?
Oh yay! End of anxiety, indeed! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait for you to post pics of your new beautiful little man-child. :)
Whoot Whoot! I am so stinkin excited for you! I hope you get to have the baby on MOnday and be home for Easter. That would be perfect :). It is always happy when the end in is in sight.
I see. well woo hoo then! how exciting...one day you have one child, the next day you have two!
...this is why i dont have chrildren...
Yea for an end in site! How exciting. Won't it be fun to have a little baby around? I think my favorite stage is the infant stage.
Post a Comment