On Friday Ian's work threw us a baby shower lunch. It was so much fun! Almost all of the ladies in the office came and then the 2 other designers that work with Ian came for most of it as well. We had lunch together and talked and opened presents. It was pretty low key and nice. I so appreciated them thinking of us. The group gift was the cradle swing that I really wanted and this adorable bouncer. It is made by Boppy and is very soft and snuggly. Weston was having a hard time understanding that it is baby brother's chair and not his, so I let him sit in it after I put it together then we went and put it in the nursery. Weston hasn't tried to sit in it since, so I'm hoping we won't have too much of a problem on our hands, however he hasn't seen baby brother's new swing yet . . . I have no doubt jealousy will ensue. :)
3 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad your shower was fun. That swing should be pretty great too. :)
Oh, I am so glad you got a little shower for this baby! SO fun!!! It sounded like you got some really nice things too. A swing and bouncer . . . so great! Now, we just need little baby bowler to come!
Great Grandma Bowles says welcome Davin....you are as cute as your big brother !! Those fat little cheeks look so kissable !! Ian and Shannon, in my unbiased opinion, you have beautiful boys!!
Post a Comment