While I was at the luncheon, Ian took Weston shopping for my birthday and then to the park (even though it was pretty cold and it started snowing about 2 hours later). Oh well. We got a taste of the spring weather and just cant quite let it go.
In the meantime I am just waiting and waiting for this baby to come. It's not late yet, but I'm really hoping that it comes this week. My midwife was out of town this weekend, so I was a little bit glad that I didn't go into labor this weekend and today's my birthday and I don't share all that well, so tomorrow or the next day would be ideal. My mother and sister in law are coming on Saturday and I really want to have a baby by then and be home for Easter, however babies have their own little timetables, so I guess we'll just keep waiting and see. We had a nice weekend spending some downtime together. Tonight Ian is throwing me a little party with some friends, so that should be fun. I think I will mostly just hang here during the day today. I will keep you all posted on the baby news, which I'm really hoping will be my next post. Send good "go into labor" thoughts my direction! :)
Weston playing on the "ladder" at the park. He can only climb up on the first rung, but he tries really hard for the second. One of these days . . .
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!!!! Happy happy happy happy happy Birthday!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I will be thinking about you. I hope you don't have to cook dinner, you get to have fun, and people remember you all day long. Yeah, for birthdays!!!
Oh my goodness, you are so close to having that baby! Good luck with the delivery.
Have you ever thought about getting induced? I hate waiting, because I always want to be in control (duh)! I'm thinking about you, and I'm excited for you too.
Post a Comment