I think Weston look 11% like you, Shannon. Oh well, what does a Grandma know? I also think Davin look more like 16% more like Ian. Whatever. We think they are all so cute and love you all to pieces.
That must mean your kids have a pretty good mix of the two of you. I want the cashew chicken salad recipe too. all of your ideas you left on my blog sounded SOOO yummy!
Ok, time to post the cashew chicken salad sandwich recipe, already! Oh, I can't tell who looks like who more. I had to borrow Lamont's comp (mine's in the shop) and his has an eentsy monitor. Love ya lots. Sherrie
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
5 comments:
Shannon - I want your chicken cashew salad sandwich receipe, one of your ideas you left on Tasha's blog!!!
I can see that. Loved the pictures of your boys on the couch. They are sooo cute!
I think Weston look 11% like you, Shannon. Oh well, what does a Grandma know? I also think Davin look more like 16% more like Ian. Whatever. We think they are all so cute and love you all to pieces.
Love, Grandma B
That must mean your kids have a pretty good mix of the two of you. I want the cashew chicken salad recipe too. all of your ideas you left on my blog sounded SOOO yummy!
Ok, time to post the cashew chicken salad sandwich recipe, already! Oh, I can't tell who looks like who more. I had to borrow Lamont's comp (mine's in the shop) and his has an eentsy monitor. Love ya lots. Sherrie
Post a Comment