OK, so I have never taken a video and posted it. I posted a video from YouTube back in the day when I first started this blog, but other than that all videos you have seen have been posted by Ian. Today while we were outside soaking out feet in the little pool to cool off I discovered that my phone can take video, so here is the experiment to see if I can get it to work and if it is decent quality and if there is sound, etc. Here goes . . .
Well, not good quality at all, but at least you can hear it and I managed to post it. Go me! :)
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
6 comments:
That's not bad for a phone! It looks like lazy summer days! I'm going to try to hook up with you and the internet camera this weekend. I'm hoping to see if Davin will giggle and laugh for us??
Love, Mom
Davin waved at me!!! Looks nice, cooling off in the backyard. Hope you survived your week with Ian so busy. I'm sorry I didn't call, but I'm not much fun to talk to these days....just cranky. ;) Have a good weekend!
looks and sounds great! how fun to be able to do that with your phone!
ps. i do have a car again, so this week at your place sounds great! just tell me what day is best for you! call me!
Way to go. I don't think the video is too bad. I love that you are both sitting in chairs sticking your feet in the pool. I love having a little pool in the back yard!
It's so good to hear your voice. Weston sounds so cute. The pic quality may be poor but the voice is great! Now, time to get out the video camera and show us some quality video of your handsome boys. Love, Sherrie
https://www.cekaja.com/info/bank-terbaik-di-indonesia-untuk-menabung
Post a Comment