While your faces are definitely cute, that little Davin is a crack up!! Where did he come from!?!? I love how different he looks from Weston (but still super cute) and his many different faces. Keep the pictures coming!!!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
5 comments:
While your faces are definitely cute, that little Davin is a crack up!! Where did he come from!?!? I love how different he looks from Weston (but still super cute) and his many different faces. Keep the pictures coming!!!
Tell me about it. I can't wait for the day that my kids' poop is their own business.
Cute pics! It's a good thing there's a little sunshine with all the rain :)
ahhhh I love those cute pictures!! gahhh i know what i am going to do with my tax return... come visit you!! i love you!!
So cute. Davin is getting so much older looking. These babies grow up much too fast!
Post a Comment