Today is library day. We are going to go to story time this morning and then this evening they are having a Zoo Mania show with a bunch of different animals. We're all pretty excited.
This weekend I have several awesome coupons to take advantage of. Borders Rewards sends me 40% off any item coupons every once in awhile. I got one for this weekend. I'm thinking about finishing off my Twilight series collection. I am only missing Breaking Dawn. Then I can start collecting the Goosegirl books. I also have 50 free 4x6 prints at Sam's Club and a $10 off $20 purchase at Kohl's. The trick is to only spend the $20. :)
These photos are from our second trip to the Tulip Festival on Tuesday. We went a different route through the garden this time, but still managed to end up at the waterfall. I really want to do some more serious exploring of the gardens though. Apparently there is a secret garden and I want to find it.
11 comments:
I'm glad you got to go to the tulip festival again! That looks so beautiful. I hope you and I both get warmer weather soon!
BOOOOOO to snow in april!!! i hope the warm weather comes back ASAP!
I've been singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" in my head all morning. :-( Too bad it's supposed to be Spring! The tulip gardens look gorgeous though! Let us know if you ever find the Secret Garden (I'm intrigued now!)
I LOVE those gardens! I have an awesome pic of the entrance to the Secret Garden. I'll have to find it...
As for the books--I always check half.com when I'm in the book buying market. I can usually get super great prices on new or used--but in great condition--books.
Free stuff! Love it. That 50 free 4x6 is so worth it. Sometimes I get free prints from different places but I don't like the print quality. Sam's does a fantastic job though {here anyway} so that is a steal!
Have fun at the library and zoo mania. Lucky you guys!
Holy smokes that video made my day (at least until we are in the car and LEAVING THE SNOW!!!). Good stuff. Thanks for the smile!
Good luck this weekend... don't let the snow get you down.
That video is pretty funny! :)
Love the video! I can totally relate...thanks for sharing the laugh.
SNOW?! Agh. I used to live in Wisconsin so I know all too well the horribleness that is snow!
poor you. unless you like it. ;)
So do you like it Shannon. . .the snow?? Isn't the secret garden where I went in and was running around in the Children's Garden or is that just a maze? The video was great! Every mom can relate to that!
Just wanted to stop by and let you know you won the kodak Sports camera giveaway at Everyday Mom Ideas. Please get back to me with your mailing address with in 24 hours. Congrats!
Post a Comment