Today it rained/snowed. It was cold. I didn't have plans and I didn't feel like doing anything. Luckily I forced myself to shower (barely) in time to go grocery shopping for the week. I am doing cash this pay period and I still have $17.24 left for the week. Go me.
Weston brought home a sunflower he planted in a Dixie cup from preschool. I can't decide if I really want to plant it in my yard. We'll see.
This afternoon I cleaned bathrooms and baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Weston didn't nap, but he didn't really help me either. He just sort of followed me around all afternoon asking what we were going to do. So we played a little bit of indoor soccer.
We are having leftovers for dinner tonight. It doesn't sound very good, but I hate wasting food, so we will eat it anyway. The kids don't like the leftovers we are having and I don't feel like a fight. I will be making them macaroni and cheese instead.
Tonight I am looking forward to Ian coming home from work! And watching Modern Family. It never fails to make us laugh out loud. And tonight I could use a good laugh.
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
3 comments:
The weather has made us all feeling bit blah too! :( I wish I could have some of your cookies. I need one of those right now. :)
I hear ya, my kids are stoked about being at home all day too, let me tell you. We're headed to Cedar City in the morning, and even though it's going to be cold and rainy there too, we'll at least have some excitement with graduation. Good job on the cash thing. I really should try that. And the cookie baking. And the not wasting food. You are good.
Congrats on the cash thing! We're trying that too just spending a certain amount on groceries and it's amazing how much less we spend when we're really trying to save!
Post a Comment