We are all SO excited that preschool started back up this week! Weston couldn't wait to see his friends. I couldn't wait to have some time with just Davin to get things done and enjoy my 2 year old before a new baby enters the mix. Tuesday morning we all went to the preschool open house. The parents were all invited to stay. It was fun to watch Weston play with his friends and at all the "stations" like an old pro. This year he is in the 4 year old class and goes to school Monday through Thursday 8:45-11:35am. So far our morning schedule is working out well. We were about 20 minutes early for school today. We took some pictures and got to play on the playground for a little while before it was time to drop Weston off.
Playing at the sand table during the open house. Davin loved this spot too.

Weston and his teacher, Mrs. Palmer, at the preschool open house.

Showing off his Transformer's light-up backpack. He stuck those pencils in the side pockets himself. Just in case.

Brothers and buddies. Davin kept asking where Weston was this morning.

The big 4 year old preschooler!

Weston had a great first day. He came home with a paper bag puppet of a frog, which is of course awesome. He immediately asked if he has school again tomorrow. Yes!
11 comments:
Holy shmoly, he is practically in kindergarten with that schedule! Kenz's is only 2 days a week for 2 hours. Seriously, Jonah's half-day elementary is 8:15-11 and Fridays they get out early so.. I think Weston goes to school more than him! haha that's pretty awesome, I'm sure Weston is super happy and you get lots of alone time w/ Davin.
He looks so cute with his uber-cool backpack and sunglasses. Jarom wants a transformer birthday party... I think it may have been inspired by playing at your house.:)
awww...how cute! i LOVE first day of school pics. Everyone is posting them right now and they are so fun to look at. :) sounds like he is going to LOVE preschool! yay!
ok I did my math wrong, he doesn't go to school longer than kindergarten.. but anyway, he is going to be super kindergarten-ready! :)
Yay for preschool! Sounds like Weston will love it and it will be nice for you and Davin to have one-on-one time. Of course, that also means you'll be his only playmate ;)
I LOVE his first day pictures. I'm so sorry I didn't call you back. We're going to have to work on finding a good time. Maybe mornings after you drop of Weston, IDK, by the afternoon, it's so hectic!!!
Anyway, your boys are so cute, and Davin's shirt is cool too, but I know what you mean. Hahaha!!! I hope you continue to enjoy your school schedule and some one-on-one time with Davin. :)
Your boys with their sunglasses. They are the coolest pre-schoolers I know!! Weston looks so happy and I was thinking the same thing about the time. It's practically like he's in kindergarten with a three day weekend every week. You are the luckiest mom around!! Enjoy those quiet mornings with Davin!
Your buys are so cute! Back to school shots are the awesomest :)
So cute! He looks so excited. That is nice to have some one on one Davin time. Especially since he is #2 he doesn't get that kind of time very often. That is what I wanted to have with Reid but it didn't work out how I imagined it.
I just love how Weston is always so camera ready! He definitely looks like he's ready for preschool! So cute!
Oh my goodness he is such a big boy!! I love how he is totally posing.
That preschool looks amazing. I think with our second little guy we'll look for something more like that than a home preschool and more hours too.
Post a Comment