I seriously cannot believe that my cute girl is officially 4 months old tomorrow! Holy cow babies grow fast. She has her 4 month check up on Friday, so I will post her stats then, but I know she is getting big. She is such a fantastic baby. She is getting on a great schedule now that she's napping mostly in her crib (sometimes she ends up napping in her carseat if she falls asleep while we are out). Last night she slept a full 10 hour night. Ahh it was bliss. Hopefully the nap schedule combined with a bigger tummy will help this become the norm. Fingers crossed.
We had a nice, productive weekend. I was annoyed that it was still snowing, but I'll not bore you with that complaint. We got to have Brad hang out with us on Friday night. In the morning Ian dropped him off at the airport. Weston went to a 3 hour birthday party. It was great. He had a blast and I got to just drop him off! I grocery shopped. Ian painted. We even went on a quick dinner date to Gandolfo's that evening. We stopped by the mall so I could exchange some make up, and dropped into the AT&T store and coveted the iphone 4. I will be getting an iphone, but I want to wait until the 5 comes out and now the summer release has been delayed indefinitely. Sigh. Someday.
Happy news! The sun has returned to Utah! Yesterday it shined and melted all the snow. It is out again today and I am loving it! I thought it was going to rain the rest of the week, but this morning the forecast had changed to rain tomorrow and then sun the rest of the week. This is especially good news because my mommy is coming to visit us on her Spring break this week and I was so hoping we would have nice weather to play in. If I'm MIA on the blog this week it will be because I am too busy playing with my mom! Hope everyone is enjoying their April!
Also fun . . . I just ordered THIS cute thing for Talia's room in brown. Can't wait for it to come!
8 comments:
She seriously is SO DARLING!! Goodness!! She looks like such a mix of Davin and Westin.
PS. I am so excited to live by you!
Those pictures of Talia are so stinkin darling!! She is so cute. Love them. glad the sun has come back to Utah...even if it did mean a cold snowy weekend.
Cute! She's so stinkin' cute! :)
Ahhhh, 10 hours? You give me hope! She is beautiful and I love the cute room decoration!
Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, we're almost entering our 3rd year of our never-ending remodel so 9 months sounds quick to me!
4 months?! that went by so fast! she is sooooooo cute.
and seriously, don't even get me started on the iphone! i want one sooooooo bad. i too am waiting for the iphone 5 and now that the 'rumors' say it's delayed, i am debating how long i want to wait. i just want it now. lol.
Love the new pictures!! She is such a doll and definitely growing fast. Glad you guys had a good weekend. I'll try to call you tomorrow before Mom gets there!!
She is so gorgeous. Doll!
And what a good sleeper! June's longest stretch is still about six hours... Ahhhhhhh
What a good sleeper wow!! Lucky you! From what you blog about her, she's always seemed like a very relaxed baby! Hope you're having fun with your mom. Mom's are the best!!
Post a Comment