Honestly I had forgotten all about the royal wedding until yesterday when it was on all my online sources top news (and by sources I mean people.com, facebook, and yahoo). I knew there was no way I would get up in the middle of the night to watch it, but I for sure was excited to see the clips online this morning. And it did not disappoint. The ceremony was traditional. I loved the tree lined aisle. Kate and William looked happy. I thought Kate's dress was perfect. She looked beautiful. I know it's sappy, but it's every little girl's dream to be a real live princess, and I couldn't help smiling as I watched one girl live her dream . . . horse drawn carriage and all. I truly hope they have a happy life.
Also, Princess Kate's gorgeous hair is almost inspiring me to grow mine out. Almost.Clips I watched can be found HERE.
6 comments:
I loved watching it too (I DVRed it and watched it when I got up). I loved Kate's dress...it was beautiful.
I am now watching the second highlights show that I Tivo-ed after watching the 4 hour (fast forwarding a lot) version after school. I am sick and just layed on the sofa and enjoyed Kate's happiness. I'm sure it's not the glamorous life it looks like and the fact is they have no idea what a king and queen is really all about, but there is something fun about the pomp and ceremony of it all. I was pregnant with Joy and was up at 4:00 a.m. anyway, so watched all of Prince Charles and Diana's wedding from start to finish. Loved the dress, the hair and the boy sopranos ;-)
I'm with you...I love it. But like you I have read and watched all the Jane Austin books more times than I can count. Plus I was engaged the year Diana & Charles were married.
I was so happy to see Kate in a beautiful dress that was also modest.
I loved the wedding. I thought that she is a class act. We taped it so we watched it together.
I totally spent all of my break times on Friday googling images and videos of the wedding. I was totally obsessed and fascinated with it!
I stayed up until midnight watching the wedding. I just wanted to see her dress, but was hooked into the rest! It totally reminded me of those Disney movies - like Cinderella. Kate looked so beautiful!! They look genuinely happy together. I hope they last!!
Post a Comment