The Friday before Easter was a fun one. Weston had a Spring hat parade and he was supposed to decorate a Spring hat to wear. He came up with a clever concept that Ian helped engineer. He was so excited about it and told me his hat was voted the best Spring hat in his class but not in the whole 2nd grade. :)
That morning I took Talia and Beckett with me to Crossfit. They had fun playing with toys as usual and I got my butt kicked as usual. Talia looked extra cute in another new summer top. I tried to take a picture of her, but this is what I got instead. She's such a goober.Friday night we decided we'd better get ready for Easter! I gave the kids their chocolate bunny treats from Grandma B and Grandpa Bob. They tore into them and then had fun dying some eggs. Talia would only color her eggs blue and wouldn't let anyone else use the blue dye. She can be a stinker about that kind of stuff and she's definitely obsessed with the color blue. I thought the eggs turned out really pretty and bright (especially for using a dollar store egg dying kit)!
Such good lookin' guys right?!?






2 comments:
I love the "spring" hat. . . I think he should have won for the whole 2nd grade. . .really! I also love all the naked bodies for egg dying ;-)
Lastly, I think that Auntie Jules can't read your blogs or bug you about your blogs unless she's willing to comment when she reads them.
That's it for me!!
Yeah, I love the shirts off rule for egg dying too. Just not sure why Ian is off the hook!!!
Post a Comment