Every year the kids' school does Spirit Week. The boys absolutely love it. I usually forget about it. Luckily I kept the flyer with all the different days this year. I also really appreciated that the days were all relatively easy to participate in. No elaborate costumes or weird props. There was crazy hair day, hat day, 80's/Neon day, pajama day, and Fox Hollow day (wear your school shirt or school colors). The boys loved getting to wear different things to school.
They especially liked 80's/Neon day. I helped them do their hair with the "wave." I vaguely remembered this hairstyle from my friend Jeff Stewart who is about four years older than me. I thought it looked pretty weird back then, but Weston loved it and now tries to comb his hair that way most days. Haha. Davin's wave turned mostly into a fauxhawk, but it still looked pretty cute. Weston thought the sunglasses added a nice touch.
I was surprised that the boys chose to wear their matching pj's for pajama day, but it was adorable. I couldn't not take a picture. :) I sure love these goofball boys!




1 comment:
Just love those boys!!
Post a Comment