Ok, so it seems like every once in awhile I drop off the face of the planet, but that was simply because Weston and I were out of town in California visiting my parents and sisters. We had a total blast. We spent the first half of our visit hanging with the grandparents and playing at the park and even Weston's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese. He rode the same ride almost the whole time. We also hit In-N-Out and played in the "pool" (aka the spa turned down to bathwater temps). On Sunday we had a family dinner and Joy and her girls joined us for the rest of the trip. Blogger is having issues and i havent been able to upload all the pics but its getting late and I need some sleep, so here are the pics from before joy and the girls joined us. More coming tomorrow. Needless to say, we had a great time and thanks to Grandma B and Grandpa Bob for showing us a good time! :)

giving his new elmo buddy a kiss (PS-we DO NOT want any talking or laughing elmos in our house)

hanging out at the park and more specifically on this horse for about half an hour.

Grandpa and Mom with weston on the horse.

Napping with Grandpa . . . so cute.

Gardening with Grandma out back.

weston rode this bob the builder ride about 25 times at chuck e. cheese. he loved it!
3 comments:
What fun!! I'm so glad you guys made it down for a visit. I needed to see you and Weston in the flesh. :)
Oh so fun!!! Your whole trip looked like a blast. Nothing like getting to come home!
holy cow weston kinda looks like dad!! that's probably the cutest picture i've ever seen!!! again.. wish i was there!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment