Monday, October 29, 2007

California Part 2

Ok, I finally managed to upload all the pics. Enjoy! We had so much fun visiting and already cant wait until we will all be together again for Christmas.

We thought it would be fun to dress up the kids in their Halloween costumes, but the little ones were not big fans as you can see.
The day after we got home, Grandma Bowles sent weston another costume which he seemed to tolerate better than the doggy one, so it will probably win for the actual holiday.
The cousins playing peek a boo all at the same time.
Grandma B making friends by doling out candy.
Playing at GG Snowball's house.
Great Grandpa with the kids. Doesnt he have an amazing backyard?
Weston and Mimi: partners in crime.
We went out to breakfast one morning and had a great time. I have no idea what made weston do this face.
Playing in the playhouse out back at Grandma and Grandpa's.
This is what Joy, Jules and I did most of the time. What a family of readers.
Me and my bf Sarah who drove from AZ to meet up with us in CA and even brought Weston an adorable truck. yay for boy toys! :)
Weston learned this face somehow from his Aunt Juju while she was trying to get him to wink at her. It was hilarious and now he does it all the time to make me laugh. what a nut!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Okay, I LOVED those pictures! Make me smile!! Such fun you all seemed to have. What fun books have you been reading lately? Anything good to pass on to me for an idea. (at least for after I finish my obesession with the Twilight series?)

Lara Kincer said...

Shannon! So sorry I missed your call and then forgot to follow up this weekend. I wish I could have seen you but was already committed to something that evening you called. I hope next time though!! I love the pictures. Hope you had a great time with your family. Much love....

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! I wish i could have been there!! haha and freaking peek a boo...so cute!! jules is a freaking awesome teacher!! GO JUJU!!