Halloween has come and gone. It was Weston's first real Halloween where he likes candy and wore a costume and could walk. We went to our ward's trunk or treat. Weston was very in awe of it all. He stared at all the other kids dressed up and loved to just giggle and trot around the parking lot. I dont think he understood trick or treating but got the idea that he could get candy, so he made the rounds. Anyway, it was very cute. I had bought that long wig for super cheap and just put it with all black and went for the goth/elvira look. It was a big hit at work where I was the only one dressed up. I am sitting here completely exhausted after running 3 Halloween parties today, but they were all overall successes. I am glad its over. Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. Holidays: so fun, but so tiring. I guess we do it for the memories (see below).

My little lone ranger.

What a handsome cowboy.

We got stuck for a few minutes while Weston pointed out that we were walking by cars.

Ian and Weston at the little carnival inside. Weston really likes his new pumpkin straw.

Posing with his tuff face (aka aunt juju face) when we asked him to smile.

Weston and me. Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
AWWWWW i love the one with his "tuff face" so0o0o cute. everytime i see that precious little face i am soo proud! ha ha ha you all looked soo cute! shannon.... hot wig!! whoot whoot!
You win....most Halloween parties!! What fun. I'm glad Weston enjoyed the evening. :)
us aunties are good at teaching the little ones new things!!!
Post a Comment