Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Cat

Today I set up the cat Halloween decoration/tradition. I had almost forgotten about it since I didn't really decorate for Halloween, but then my helpful husband reminded me. So I set it up during Weston's nap and he noticed it immediately. cat, black, meow. That was his commentary on it. When he discovered that you could eat the treats (donuts) on the tail, then he was really excited. Anyway, we had fun carrying on the cat tradition.

Weston and the cat.
He was pointing out the eyes and feet but I caught him halfway through.
Eating his donut half. Yummy.

4 comments:

joyous said...

So cute!! We used ours for FHE a couple weeks ago with some friends. It's my favorite decoration. :)

Anonymous said...

now that its just me and mom and dad.... i get no donuts :( ha ha in fact after all you guys left mom and dad wanted to take down all the halloween stuff. awww sad little house....

Anonymous said...

It's so fun that the tradition continues. Now someone tell Jules that when she grows up she gets a cat too and can continue the tradition :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.