Shannon is still in labor. Things are going well. The baby is just taking his time. Shannon is having longer and harder contractions. We are still in good shape. Thanks for all your comments.
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
3 comments:
Shannon your my hero! I love you guys so much, and hurry up already! Just kidding! Hope all remains well and healthy!
I am thinking about you guys! Good luck with labor!
xoxo,
Allison
Papa Jim here. Just sitting in PDX waiting for my plane. Maybe the little guy will be there by the time I land. Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Love Grandpa
Post a Comment