Well, It has been a fun, full (almost) 24 hours. This morning Weston and I made our way to the hospital around 11. He was very excited about the rumored presents Davin had brought him, and Davin didn't disappoint. Weston held Davin like a pro for a good 20 minutes. He just kept looking at him, smiling, and looking at us. After about a half hour of family time, my parents and sister showed up.
Shannon looked great holding her sweet new baby.
I really enjoyed the fact that Davin decided to take on my hairstyle.
Weston was such a good big brother today.
My Family...
All four of us. How come four seems like so much more than three?
We now have kids
Thanks for all your support and comments.
Shannon will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow evening. Give us a ring sometime if you want to come visit.
You guys are blogging champions. It has been so fun to follow Davin's big arrival. I'll come visit next week when I get back from Washington. The hairstyle bit was funny, Ian=). Congrats again and see you guys next week!
i am so excited for you! you look great! and isn't it SOOOOOOOOOO nice to not be prego anymore? i hope davin is a good baby for you. and ian, i know what you mean that 4 seems like so much more than 3...it is! :) what a good looking little guy he is.
So cute!! My favorite is the picture of Weston looking down at Davin. Such a sweet picture. 4 is a lot more than 3, but is a good more. I hope everything continues to go so well. Keep the pictures coming!
I second that you guys are blogging champs! Go Ian!! He is so darling. (parenthetical comment: I can't believe how blonde Weston's hair is getting! Is it just me or the pictures or have you guys been out in the sun more than you let on??)
Your family is beautiful :). Next time I'm "up north" I want to come visit!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You're family is amazing and beautiful. Shannon and Davin both look healthy and happy as can be. Enjoy your kidS. :)
I love all the pictures! Yea that Davin is here. (I like that name by the way). Aren't babies just the best??!!
You guys are blogging champions. It has been so fun to follow Davin's big arrival. I'll come visit next week when I get back from Washington.
The hairstyle bit was funny, Ian=). Congrats again and see you guys next week!
i am so excited for you! you look great! and isn't it SOOOOOOOOOO nice to not be prego anymore? i hope davin is a good baby for you. and ian, i know what you mean that 4 seems like so much more than 3...it is! :) what a good looking little guy he is.
So sweet!! I love the pictures of Weston and Davin, what cute little brothers they are. :)
Congratulations!
Adorable pictures!
So cute!! My favorite is the picture of Weston looking down at Davin. Such a sweet picture. 4 is a lot more than 3, but is a good more. I hope everything continues to go so well. Keep the pictures coming!
I second that you guys are blogging champs! Go Ian!! He is so darling. (parenthetical comment: I can't believe how blonde Weston's hair is getting! Is it just me or the pictures or have you guys been out in the sun more than you let on??)
Your family is beautiful :). Next time I'm "up north" I want to come visit!
What a cute family! Congrats on everything
OH MY GOSH!!! everyone looks so happpy!! i'm so happy for you and can't wait to come see you all!!
Post a Comment