
I just wanted to give a quick shout-out and happy birthday wish to my lovely wife. She is such a wonderful friend, wife, and mother. One of my favorite things she does is sit down with Weston and play piano while singing church songs. It brings such a nice spirit into our home. Shannon is so good with our wee-one and I know she will be up to the challenge of having two running around.

Happy Birthday Love.
9 comments:
Thanks babe! You take good care of me and I love you!
Yeah!! Happy Birthday Sister!! I'm sorry I can't be there to share in the fun, but we'll chat more later. :) Have a great day!
Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby.
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wrote it on your other post before Ian was nice and posted this, but I will type it again because I am ALL about lots of birthday wishes!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I can bet it is a little hard being 9 months pregnant. There has to be some uncomfortableness . . .but I hope that you feel special and loved! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Can't wait to hear this baby has come!
Happy Birthday Shan! Love you guys tons! Wish you all the best with the soon to be baby!
Happy Birthday Shannon!!! I was thinking of you all day...who can forget your birthday when you share it with St. Patrick's Day! I hope you've had such a nice day. Love you much!!!
Shannon--I thought of you right when I woke up this morning! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just love you. I hope you are having the most wonderful day (even if you are about to pop!)
love and happy thoughts to you!
Carly
Happy Birthday. I hope that your baby comes soon. That was so nice of Ian. You have a wonderful husband.
Post a Comment