Finding eggs hidden on the car.
Weston finding more eggs and having issues climbing around in the yard.
Ok, so onto the baby update. It is almost 7am and I am supposed to be induced today. I was really hoping and praying that I would call the hospital at 6 (like I was supposed to) and they would tell me to come on in, but no. I got up at 5:30 to shower just in case things actually went according to my ideal, but this baby does not want to cooperate with me. I was pretty upset and almost started crying when the lady on the phone told me that the charge nurse would be calling me by 8am to let me know when to come in, but if she didn't, then to call the hospital back. She guessed I wouldn't be able to come in until mid-morning or even early afternoon. Seeing as how my stomach is starving and I'm not supposed to eat or drink anything before going in, I am extremely bummed by this info. We will still be going in sometime today, so maybe the baby will cooperate and come fairly quickly and not keep me in labor for hours and hours and hours. We'll let you know. :)
4 comments:
shan,
i have a few things to say:
1. i'm glad you had a good easter!
2. how cute is weston in his shades?! that's awesome!
3. you will always love the fact that you have that picture with you belly in it! its adorable!
4. i am SO excited for you to have your bambino! what hospital are you going to? good luck with everything! love ya!
Dang! I was hoping you were already in the hospital pushing at this very moment. Hang in there. Life doesn't always seem to go according to plan. You will have this baby, I just know. Call me when you do get to go to the hospital so I know. I love you and you and Davin are in my thoughts and prayers ALL DAY!!
P.S. That last comment was from you mother :-)
Good luck Shannon!!! I will be thinking about you all day long. I hope you do not have to wait too long to go in!! That really is the worst. I think my favorite picture is the one of Weston hunting eggs with your belly sticking out in the picture. That is such a cute picture!! Love it! It looked like you had a nice Easter and I am glad the Ian's mom cooked the dinner so you did not have to. I love too that you found Weston with his bunny ears on. I just laughed at that. SO CUTE!! He is such a darling little guy. Happy Easter! I am glad you had a good one.
Post a Comment