I haven't had a chance to post since Davin was born, but I'm back from the new baby dead and thought I'd let you all know how much I appreciated all your comments and congrats. It has been a long first week as a mother of 2! I still can't believe that Davin is here and that I have 2 boys. So far Davin is a very sweet and fairly mellow baby. He is not quite as content when awake as Weston was, but still not a screamer. He just seems to think whenever he is awake he should be eating, so I feed him pretty frequently. Last night he went back to sleep after all his nighttime feedings! Yay! My mom is still here helping out until tomorrow morning, but I will miss her when she leaves. It's been great having people around to help keep Weston entertained and busy while I have been taking care of the newbie and catching a few naps. Anyway, we all love our new baby and are excited for him to continue to grow and change. Here are a few photos from this week.
Daddy and Davin napping.

Davin sleeping on Weston's bed while we were playing, but then Weston wanted to lay with his brother. He started making squeaky noises like him too. What a nutball.

Auntie B and Uncle T came and visited this morning and we all went out to lunch. It was great fun and Davin napped like a champ!

Grandma B with the boys and look! Davin is actually awake in this one!
9 comments:
awww looks like a lot of fun... i love the one of the two boys in bed together. so cute! hahah
Welcome back! Many thanks to Ian for taking over for a bit... I loved getting updates :). I am so glad you've had so much help--and even fun with Aunt B coming down too! These are some great pictures. I'm with Jules, I love the two of the boys in bed.
Yay for brothers!! Congrats you guys!!
Yea for being back and for fun visitors. Looks like you've had fun and I'm glad Auntie B came to see you. Such fun a new baby is!
i too am a fan of the "two boys in weston's bed" picture! it is too too cute! i'm glad everything is going well! hooray! :)
Yeah that you are back! Davin is seriously so darling. I am sure your Mom is sad to be going tomorrow morning as well. That is always when it gets the hardest. How fun that Auntie B came too. I am sure she will be coming again. There is nothing better than holding a little baby! Oh, I wish I was close enough to come. So cute!
Sad your mom has to come and go so quick :( I'll be up in South Jordan over the weekend so I'll give you a call to see if we can see this little boy!
So cute. It was nice to see him tonight! He is a little angel.
I can't even think about the fact I'm getting baby hungry looking at these pics...
By the way, just wanted to know: is his name pronounced Dave-in, or Dav-in?
Post a Comment