Here is a video of Davin's First 24 hours. It also includes his first face to face meeting with Weston.
We got home from the hospital yesterday evening. Great Grandma and Grandpa Squire got into town and were excited to see the baby, as well as play with Weston.
Davin is doing great, although we are pretty sure he is already coming down with the cold that the rest of us have had for a solid week now. We knew it was inevitable, we were just hoping he would hold out a bit longer.
On a fun side note (and when I say fun I mean "Why did this have to happen today?"), we have no kitchen sink. A drain pipe coupling broke when we tried to unclog it. Unfortunately it appears that its an elbow joint in the concrete slab foundation. The fix for this will most likely involve a jackhammer. Luckily a friend in the ward (you may remember him from last years "Help, we have no freaking toilet" episode) is going to help me fix it on Friday night. Until then it looks like paper plates and take out. We do still have water everywhere else, but we just can't use the sink or dishwasher.
9 comments:
ohhh my goodness what a cutie!! I love seeing weston and davin together!! they will be such cute brothers!!
Guys, wow that was a sweet video of your boys. My favorite part was when you asked Westin if you could hold him and he said no. He is such a sweet sweet boy! By the way, Davin is sooooo cute too. Talk to you soon
-Dawnie-
That was darling, simply darling. Tanner and I had to watch it twise because we definatly didn't get enough the first time. I love being able to see Davin moving around. The best is of Weston holding, kissing, and talking about him. So cute. Weston is such a good little brother. It is very touching. Congrats again to you guys! I am glad you are home now and I hope that Davin really doesn't get your cold and end up having to be hospitalized. I am sure your Mom cannot wait to get there Shannon!!
That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Okay...super cute! I'm so glad you shared!
amazing. it had me in tears! Weston looks like he'll be such a great big brother. you're very blessed! it makes me pine for little ones of our own! (...but not that much...)
Yay! Congratultions!
what a great video! they are both fantastic little boys and i am so excited for your family! i hope things are going well now that you are back home! i want to stop by and see him when he gets a bit older- especially now that we're both up in salt lake! yeah! :) ps...what is the song you used in the background of the video? i loved it!
That's such a great video - loved the music too. What a cutie both boys are. Weston is so proud :). I hope you get a sink soon. That is NO FUN being without a sink or dishwasher!
Post a Comment