Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Davster

Davin James is 3 months old today! Wow. The time seriously goes by so fast. Davin is such a sweet little guy. He is definitely his own little person. It is amazing how our family feels more complete with him in it and how much I can love him even though I thought all the love I had in me was directed at my first offspring. ;)

10 things I adore about Davin, Davin James, Dav, Davster, Dav Dav:
1. I love that his ears stick out.
2. He likes to suck on his hands and will unconsciously (I think) pull out his binki to suck on his hands.
3. He has really dry skin/eczema so I get to spend about 10 minutes every morning and evening lotioning him up and rubbing his entire little body and making faces at him.
4. He has the cutest laugh on the planet and smiles and coos whenever he gets attention.
5. He has green eyes (so far).
6. He sleeps a lot.
7. He LOVES his brother and always laughs and smiles when Weston invades his space or tries to get him to hold a toy or says "smile Davin".
8. He appreciates my singing.
9. His favorite game is "jumping" on my lap. It's a surefire smile and laugh.
10. When he is awake, he is content to just be in the same room as me, not necessarily needing to be held every second. I think that means I'm doing my job and he is secure in his knowledge that I love him and I will stay with him or it just means he's an incredibly good, mellow child. Either way, I'm happy about it.

Happy 3 months Davin! We are so glad you are here!

2 comments:

joyous said...

What a little sweetie!! I seriously can't get over how different he turned out from Weston. His skin looks a bit more fair too. I'm so glad you are enjoying him. It was good chatting with you yesterday. I'll talk to you later!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's 3 months old. He'll be over 4 months before I see him. He's such a darling boy. You keep enjoying him while he's small b/c it's going so fast. I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

Love, Mom